linkies

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

#26 - I Have Now Run Out Of Letters.

During my brother's BM tuition while doing make five sentences from a picture exercise thing:

My brother: Teacher, ini chocolate bar right?
Cikgu: NO LAH aiyo Ting An! [My brother's real name XD ] Mana ada orang mengambil chocolate bar yang terjatuh ke tanah dan membawanya ke polis station!??! Mana ada?!?! DOMPET, LAH!!
My brother: Ohhhhhhhhhh.
Me, studying Physics in the corner while listening to ipod: *Pffffft!!* AHAHAHAHA.

My dad: Alexis, don't drink the water first - drink the squashed orange. 
Me: Squashed orange?!!??!?!?!!?!!!!!!
My dad: I meant squashed orange juice.
Me: SQUASHED?!!?! XD

I just HAD to type that down to preserve it forever in some way. Because it is sooooo funny.

LALALALALALA I'm super-duper-trouper-gazooper high. Because because because you know why!!?!?!?!??!?!?!

ARE YOU REALLY SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW?? =D EVEN IF YOU DON'T I'M GONNA TELL YOU ANYWAYYYY =D

Weeeellll. Only Hana Yori Dango people are gonna get meeeeeee, but THE HYD MOVIE DSNKGWRJAENFAKNE~~~!!!!!!!!!!

OMG OMG THE ENDING!!!!! OMG OMG!!!!!!

OMG OMG DOUMYOUJI OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG  *Dies.*

OMG THE ENDING!!!!

Lalalalalalala Arashiiiii =) Matsuuumooootoooo Juuuuun, I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuf youuuuuuuu *Sigh* *Sigh* *Sigh* 

I SKIPPED HALF THE MOVIE JUST TO GET TO THE ENDING BECAUSE THE ENDING IS LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE lalalaa LOVE =)

Grah. Nobody here is going to get how much I love the ending. Because l'm the only crazy person around here who appreciates the awesomeness of Japanese drama. 

Whaaaatttever, you non-fun-non-japanese-crazy people.

AAAAANYWAYS.

Exams over, and it's AUDREY'S BIRTHDAY ON SATURDAY

=D

*Pssssst* 16, 000 people *Cough* Or Not *Cough*

=D

and and and, I've got a ton of things to watch/do yaaaay.

Buttttt.

I have another 15 things on my to-do list [not including WATCH ANIME/READ MANGA/WATCH CSI NY. =( Darn. ] Which I HAVE to finish first. 

I'm stopping the post now, because I had so much to say and now I dunno where it's gone. 

Superduper lazy to post with colours.

0.o Hehe.

Alexis.
~Arashi!~

No comments:

Post a Comment