linkies

Monday, March 16, 2009

#25 - Zoink. Zoned Out!!!

Last night I had the weirdest dream I've had in a very long time that I could remember of. Actually I can remember dreaming 2 weird dreams so far. One of them was sometime last year.

TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THE DREAMS ARE WEIRD. =D

Last night's dream:

I went to sleep.

The next thing I remember, I was in a huge restaurant eating western food with my brother, sister, and cousins [Jackie/Stanley/Chloe]. I remember the walls were pink and there were some really FUNKY [Ha, Chin San!] orange curtains everywhere. Then we suddenly all decided that we wanted to play piano. [o.o   I know right??!?! PIANO?!?! WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?] And then we all picked up our plates and raced to some pianos [there were six of them for six of us =) ] that were up some stairs and on a balcony, and as my sister put her plate down on the piano, it broke so the food went inside the piano and then the customers in the restaurant looked at us weirdly so we all ran away. 

We ran and ran and then we suddenly went into a cinema screening of Pan's Labyrinth, which was playing right at the part when it starts to get scary. You know, the part where the blind monster chases the girl.

So we freaked and ran out and ran some more until we arrived in some sort of departmental store, and I saw inflatable swimming pools on the shelves. [Inflatable swimming pools!??!! WHADDEHELL?] And there were soooo many kinds of inflatable swimming pools. [I honestly don't know where the inflatable swimming pools come in] And there was a model of a swimming pool blown up and filled with water and kids were playing in it. And then I saw this funky swimming float so I persuaded my cousin to buy it for me. Then somehow we ended up in my house. [My OLD house, the one before I moved to Tropicana.] 

And then my brother and sister and cousins were hungry, so I had to cook something. So I took a pot and some cookies which magically appeared in front of me, and poured oil into the pot, and I started, um... boiling the cookies in oil. [OMG, this sounds incredibly stupid typed out! But THAT'S WHAT I DID!!! I am not that bad a cook in real life.] 

And then I covered the pot to wait for the cookies to.... boil.... and suddenly the pot burst into flames. I think I went ZOMG THE COOKIES ARE ON FIRE!! And then I started running from the tap to the pot trying to put out the fire with water. Then the fire turned blue. [Very pretty sort of blue.] Then my cousins and my brother and sister ran in with a garden hose, I don't know from where, and sprayed the pot. Then it stopped burning. Then we couldn't eat anything, so Stanley banged the dinner table with the pot of burnt cookies. Then a plate of yee sang appeared in the middle of the table.   (o.0)

Sooooo.....we loh sang, and then we ate it. We only wanted to eat the crackers so we all fought over the crackers. And then.....I woke up.

And I went, OMG WHAT KINDA DREAM WAS THAT?!!?

I definitely don't lack imagination.

My dad believes in Chinese dream interpretations, so when I asked him what on earth does a dream like this MEAN, he was like. "Oh. Playing music is bad. But dreaming of children playing in water is good. Dreaming of your house, or stove burning is very very VERY good. [Reverse dreams. To understand Chinese dream interpretation I recommend you read 'the butterfly and the sage-a book of chinese dream interpretations'.] Running away from something depends. But they [brother/sister/cousins] put out the fire, so it might mean that they're going to rain on your parade. Dreaming of yee sang is good. But you argued over the crackers, and crackers mean money, so I'm not sure its very very good. So basically you dreamed of bad things and good things happening."

I was like, ".......zomg. They're going to rain on my parade?!?! HOW DARE THEY!!! And I was happily burning cookies for them too!!"

If you thought that was bad though, last year's dream was even worse.

Last year's dream:

It was in two parts.
Part #1 was a a Harry Potter dream where Voldemort was chasing me, Harry, Hermione and Ron through a long hallway with mirrors which you go into and come out of. You know, like the ones in Scooby Doo =)

Part #2:
Uh, I know it started in some kind of Disneyland. And me and some people got on this bus, you know, the one that goes round and round Disneyland so that people don't have to walk? Yeah. So suddenly the bus was hijacked by one of those Disneyland villains. I can't really remember now but I'm pretty sure it was that bad guy from Lion King and the evil witchperson from Snow White or Sleeping Beauty or something, the one with the freaky hat on her head. And then the rest of the passengers were taken hostage and strapped onto a roller coaster ride with an exploding bomb on it but me and three other escaped by eating Alice in Wonderland pills and sneaking out through some hole somewhere and then we ate the other Alice in Wonderland thing which made you bigger again.

And then we decided that the people on the roller coaster were gone case and that we had to save ourselves [Selfish, I know. But we're not heroes =D ] So we started creeping away, but the evil Snow White witch saw us and doinked the bad guy from lion king on the head to call his people to run after us. Which he did. So we ran and ran and ran and ran and we bumped into Beauty & The Beast, I think, and they were good so they let us enter their castle while they defended the door with the teapot and the spoon and the clock and the footstool and the candlestick. And somehow, we hid in the library, and I saw Gaston at the window and he started calling attention to us so I bonked him on the head with a heavy library book because he was annoying me. And then we heard the sound of the castle being invaded and we assumed that Belle& co. couldn't take it so we jumped out the window into some fake snow. And it was the back so we thought no one saw us as we were creeping away but somehow [again.] one of those disney villains saw us...I'm pretty sure it was Ursula. 

So we ran and ran and ran and around us there were other people running and stuff burning with green fire and all that nonsense, and then we saw this lake with giant colorful mushrooms in it (=D) and we swam across it while ursula fired her nonsense trident thingy at us. And we were like ZOMG she's catching up on us!! And suddenly we had little mermaid tails. 

When we reached the end the pool burst into flames behind us and we were super out breath so we were to tired to care but the evil disney people were still chasing us [o.0] soooo, we kept on running and this pair of huge binoculars kept following us wherever we went. It was kinda freaky. Then we ended up in front of this inn-looking thing and we knocked on the door and out came Cinderella, who saw how wet we were and asked the mice and the animals to let us change. Then we went into her room, and we saw this trapdoor leading up. Then we heard banging on the door, and it was the bad bad evil disney people [o.o] So we zoomed up the trapdoor using a ladder and onto this narrow attic crawlspace thing where this figure of a jaguar told us to go onto the balcony....so we did.

We crawled onto the balcony and we saw a ledge wide enough to walk around [Like in Harry Potter PS2 Games and the Stephen King Book, you know =D ] so we were so freaked out hearing the people come banging up the stairs and we got onto the ledge and edged all round the house, which happened to be near the exit of Disneyland. And the bad evil disney villains followed us. And we were like OMG, THEY'RE GONNA CATCH US, GO FASTER!! OMG OMG THEY'RE RIGHT BEHIND US!! And we managed to reach a point where we could jump off onto the outside of Disneyland and we didn't stop running even there. 

Then suddenly there was a huge explosion behind us and when we tuned behind the whole disneyland was up in smoke. [o.0]

And then I woke up.

And I was disorientated for about 10 minutes. And it was actually a very scary dream instead of a funny dream no matter how silly disney characters chasing us sounds like.

And then I asked my dad "WADDEHELL DOES THIS MEAN?!!?"

His response: "...............[o.0]..........errrrr..........."

"....The entire dream meant bad things. A bad force chasing after you means you probably did something which disturbed some spirits around you [e.g. accidentally step over an offering by the roadside], and fire on the lake means hell paper burning [or something like that?] and a hall of mirrors is bad luck. Climbing up a ladder - also bad. Crawling through a narrow tunnel - also bad. Aiyo aiyo. Tonight you go burn the talisman in water and drink it okay."

There were many other meanings in there. Bad health, etc. etc. So I promptly freaked out and burnt said talisman and drank the water. 

And then I didn't dream of it ever again.

Gah. Gah. Give me super tennis Alexis dreams anytime. [Tonight? Please? =D ]

No comments:

Post a Comment