linkies

Friday, May 27, 2011

#62 - Quick, Quick, Sloooow.

OMG WHAT?
Well you'll know what I mean if you know what I mean.

Do you know what I mean?

-------------------------------------

Okay I came back to this post a two weeks later, and my first reaction was OMG WHAT?

Then I realised I knew what I meant!

If you know what I mean.

HAHAHA?

But seriously. DO you know what I mean? :D

-----------------------------------

Moving on aside forward.

Hormones make me crazy. Did you know hormones make me crazy? It seems like the mood swings are so obvious to me. Like I was in Woolworths the other day (y'know, the grocery store) and I was at the self check out counter,

because self check out counters are just cool like that,

but anyway. I was using my own Non-plastic bag thing,

because plastic bags are bad for the environment,

but anyway. I was using the self check out counter and it kept telling me 'bzzt. bzzt. Assistance required. Bzzt. Bzzt. Assistance required.' even though I was working it correctly and everything.

I FELT LIKE KICKING THE STUPID THING.

but anyway, I was standing there pissed off at the thing and the assistant walks over to help because that's their job....and she gave me the 'hey, look! stupid Asian customer!' look (I swear!) and said to me in this hugely annoying Indian nasal tone:

'Ma'am it doesn't work because you keep taking your bag off the counter. Don't take it off and it will work.. (*stupid customer look, stupid customer...*)'

and I was like.....*DEAD. SILENCE.*

Because if I'm at the point where I'm going to snap and I try to control myself, you'll know. I'll be dead silent and just stare at you. Run. Run in the opposite direction.

So I kind of stared at her until she left (of course she scanned her card thingy to get the machine running again...well.)

OMaiGod I wanted to punch her! Haha. Normally without the hormones I would have been super embarrassed. But no. Hormones make me insane, and I wanted SO much to deck her. Or at least just claw her eyes out. I mean, she gave the the stupidAsiancustomer STARE! OF DOOM!

...so not me. Hormones are weird.

Guys are weirder. But I'll get back to that.

-----------------------------------------

STUDYEXAMS STUDY.

Gargh. Economics is just twisted and evil. Eeeevillll.

OMGG. E&D exam tomorrow. GO GO GO ALEXISSS

P.S. Did you know I realllly suck at words with Friends?!

LexaLee

No comments:

Post a Comment